Dean’s Professional Services is a national, award winning staffing staff development and consulting firm. We offer partnership-based innovative staffing solutions to organizations in the Austin area! Since 1993, we have provided customized staffing solutions for our clients.
We are not an agency. We offer a partnership-based solution. Our goal everyday is to match skill and personality to fit your organization.
What Makes Us Different?
- 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week Service
- 4 Hour Guarantee on Direct Hires
- Working Interviews for Direct Hires
- Flat Direct Hire Rates and Customized Temporary Rates
- Customized Evaluations for Each Position
- 5-Point Check System for Vetting and Qualifications
- Customized Evaluations for Each Position
- Clinical Onboarding, Skills Assessment, Orientation Program
- Dedicated Staffing Representative
- Utilization Reporting Options
- Online Time Entry & Approval System
- ACA Compliant Benefits for Temporary Employees
WORKFORCE STAFFING SOLUTIONS
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- On-Call / PRN Solutions
- Full Time Pool Management
- Pre-Employment Healthcare Compliance Management
- On-Boarding Pre-Placement Services
- Customized On-Boarding Work Flow Solutions
- Client-Specific Orientation & Training Solutions
- High-Volume Client Specific Order Management Systems
- Vacancy Work Flow Solutions
- Utilization Tracking for Multi-Level Management
- Employee Quality Assurance Program Management
- Thought Leadership & Executive Consulting Services
Dean's Professional Services is not an agency. We offer a partnership-based solution. Our goal everyday is to match skill and personality to fit your organization.
Workforce Staffing Solution Program Benefits:
- Optimizes workforce and promotes continuity of care
- Provides a strategic partnership with cost-saving solutions
- Improves efficiencies through technology
- Streamlines process work-flows for recruiting, on-boarding, and credentialing
- Provides utilization reporting and administration dashboard customized to fit your organization
Recruiting and interviewing applicants is only the beginning of our vetting process for potential new hires.
We take the time to review and verify all essential qualifying factors for our applicants. Every applicant is processed through our DPS 5-Point Check System as well as the client’s specific compliance requirements before being placed. In addition, we customize our compliance and on-boarding process specifically for the client.
Our Customized On-Boarding Services Include:
- Customized Documentation
- On-Site Orientation
- Clinical & EMR Orientation Training by our Trainers
DPS 5-POINT CHECK SYSTEM
- Interview – Our trained professionals conduct a thorough interview utilizing behavioral and skill-based questions to determine applicant viability.
- Specialty Evaluation – Applicants are evaluated based on an assessment of skills and experience to determine the candidate’s competency and their ability to perform the job applied for.
- Background Check – A comprehensive criminal history check including exclusion and sanction screenings are performed for all applicants during the application process and thereafter as required.
- Education and License Verification – Primary source verification of education, license or certification, and credentials are conducted on every applicant. If licensed or certified by the state or governing body, verifications are conducted on an on-going basis.
- Employment Verification – Employment and professional references are verified for each applicant. This process allows us to thoroughly and accurately assess the applicant’s soft skills and job stability for making a successful placement.
ACCREDITATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Dean’s Professional Services is a federally qualified MBE, WBE, DBE (State of Texas & City of Houston) and HUB Certified company. We are members of the American Staffing Association, Texas Association of Staffing, and recognized as an E-Verify and ACA Compliant Employer. With corporate offices located in Houston, TX, DPS provides staffing services to many of the largest organizations in the nation.
JOINT COMMISSION CERTIFIED
Since 2010, we have a achieved and maintained the highest level of accreditation as a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Staffing Company